Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving in Italy


Thanksgiving has already started here in Italy! Last night 14 friends from bible study, church, and Italian language class came over to my apartment for a Thanksgiving meal. Everyone pitched in and cooked. Such a great evening eating, laughing, and watching the movie Elf with friends. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made to celebrate the holidays with. On Thursday, we will have Thanksgiving round 2! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving week in America.







Tacchino! No hiding that I was an American when I asked the butcher at the grocery store for a whole lot of turkey.














I think we all had more dessert than we did dinner. We were really in the "Elf" mood.

3 comments:

  1. Elf is one of my new favorite Christmas movies! I lose it every time I watch it. Congratulations on creating a Thanksgiving dinner. No matter where you go, there you are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was fun cooking all day and enjoying Christmas music. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing party! Pleased that everyone had blasting time in this bash. We too had a fantastic rustic themed thanksgiving dinner party at most beautiful garden venue NYC. My best friend did all arrangements from decorations to the food. I really appreciate her work.

    ReplyDelete