Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

All packed and ready to go


In only a few days I am going to be on a plane to Italy! Getting ready to move to Italy has had it's ups and downs, but as always, Christ has been constant in providing, giving me peace when times have been difficult, and placing so many people in my life to help me along this journey. 

Pictured above is everything I am bringing with me: two checked bags and one carry on + my backpack. What's cool is just about everything in the bags and the bags themselves are gifts or donations from my support team. A HUGE blessing! 

Here are some ways that you can pray...

Safe travels to Italy.

The transition to go well.

Quick understanding of the language so I can communicate.

The rest of financial support to be raised.


The next time you hear from me, I will be in Italy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment